Achievements

evade420
evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Not sure if this has been talked about before.

But how cool would it be to have achievements in the game, with rewards like iso, HP, CP, and Covers.

could be like:
- win 100 matches
- Buy 100 roster slots
- Use a particular power X amount of times
- get 100 Match 4s
- Get 50 match 5
- destroy 20 critical tiles
- Use a certain character X amount of times
- Beat a match using only 1* characters
- Complete the deadpool daily 20 times
- open 10 legendary tokens
- get every reward from the prologue
- win X amount pvp battles without dying
- etc...

And it could be a system that gets more achievements added to it as time goes on.
I think it would add some more depth in game, maybe make your achievements viewable to others.

What do you think?

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, let's do it! I've probably done most or all of those!
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh man, please no. I have to strain hard enough just telling myself I don't need every character fully covered and leveled. My inner completionist can't handle not chasing achievements on top of that.
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Would probably be a good idea on the developer's part. Achievements are definitely a way to artificially extend the life of your game, since it hits another category of gamer.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    If they did implement this I think it would have to go along with some kind of a stats page for each player, keeping track of matches won and so forth.
    problem would be that if they did something like this we probably would all have to start from fresh since there is curently no record keeping in game that i am aware of.
    but I'd be cool with that
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    First suggested 18 months ago, and there are or at least were 5 achievements already added.