I don't care what PVE system we use, but...

RyanL24
RyanL24 Posts: 54
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Pick one already! I choose different ending times based on which system we use. I never know what system we are going to use. There is no way to tell (as far as I can tell) until you start fighting. I keep foolishly picking my end times based on the previous PVE. But they seem switch back and forth without warning. It is killing me.

Comments

• MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    They'll never find one focused around competition where people will be really happy. I'm tired of the constant testing as well, game is 3 years old and they still can't decide on a PvE system to use, it's pretty sad.

They should just make it a full on progression type system like The Gauntlet and call it a day if they're going to be this indecisive about it for this long.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    They'll never find one focused around competition where people will be really happy. I'm tired of the constant testing as well, game is 3 years old and they still can't decide on a PvE system to use, it's pretty sad.

There were loads of complaints about the old system prior to these tests, so it is not a case of them being unable to decide on a PVE system, they have decided the old system needs to be improved and are trying to do this in a controlled manner with incremental improvements with each round rather than making massive changes each time.
  • RyanL24
    RyanL24 Posts: 54
    There should be some kind of mention as to what we are getting into when you click preview awards. You know, like... a preview.
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Crowl wrote:
    There were loads of complaints about the old system prior to these tests, so it is not a case of them being unable to decide on a PVE system, they have decided the old system needs to be improved and are trying to do this in a controlled manner with incremental improvements with each round rather than making massive changes each time.

What test number are we up to, 4, 5? Will they even stick to what they pick or are we going to be going through tests for the rest of the year?

Until they settle on something they should:

1) Pick a specific PvE to use for tests for the sake of consistency.
    2) Run the test PvE alongside the normal PvE and put a label underneath the test one to let people know.

Edit: I wouldn't even mind having 2 different PvE's running at the same time in the future.