ISO-8 Brotherhood - 0.1% drop rate for War Machine

2»

Comments

• HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    When I noticed the 0.1% drop rate I immediately thought why don't they drop the 2* rates as well

There already are 30 over 4*s, how many till they are talking about 4*s when they are "catering to the masses"?

Quite frankly the game is divided into 2 very large groups. We have the new players who come in, get a bunch of cool 2*s, realize the paywall put up in front of them quickly and leave; and the struggling upper tier vets who keep getting screwed by the devs for being loyal to the game.

"Check out this cool new 4*! You need it, don't you? Here, have 100 2*s instead!"

"How likely are you to recommend this game to a friend?" A hell to the nope, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, thinking of what they will go through as a new player trying to get to where I am.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    wirius wrote:
    So instead of a 98% chance of not getting war machine its now 99%? Whoop de doo. If you spent money on tokens before for particular champions you were crazy.
    You're missing a decimal Point. The chance Went from 99,8 to 99,9% due to rounding. The chance of getting War Machine to begin with was ridiculously small.