Daily Resupply - The Iso Shortage Solution

Wooodd
Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Iso, that purple nectar that we all flap around frantically trying to collect. Those sweet sweet crystals that we all seek, why is it so elusive?

There have been a myriad of suggestions regarding methods of increasing Iso flow in the game which mostly go ignored by those Red Devils (or at the very least not replied to). The issue with just doubling Iso or a similar solution from the developers standpoint is that the amount of Iso earned by newer players would be disproportionate to their requirements and that makes sense.

So I've had an idea for a possible solution to this issue, which would introduce more Iso to players as their needs increase.

Leave all Iso rewards exactly as they are currently, but introduce a new daily reward. We already receive our resupply and a small token Iso payment from being in an active alliance, but how about also giving us a daily Iso injection based on our roster?

Each character cover holds a value of Iso relative to the rarity of said character, up to a maximum of 13 covers per character. This value is then added to the daily Iso pool. I think a reasonable breakdown would be:

1 star.png = 1 iso8.png
2 star.png = 2 iso8.png
3 star.png = 5 iso8.png
4 star.png = 10 iso8.png
5 star.png = 20 iso8.png

Based on these values, my roster as detailed in my Sig would garner me 4,992 Iso per day. I don’t think that would be too much as it’s not even close to doubling what we can already earn per day, and at the same time it is regulated by need. The more covers you have at higher rarity the more Iso your awarded per day.

If the powers that be don’t want to just give this much Iso just for showing up, they could introduce a ‘daily challenge’ type deal such as win 15 or 20 matches to receive your daily Iso bundle with a running tally of wins in the daily resupply page.

What do you all think; could this be a viable option to alleviate the Iso crisis? Have I gone too high with the value awarded per cover, or too low? Could this be implemented or will it cause issues I haven’t foreseen? Will a Dev see this? Will they care?

Note to Mods: I realise that this is a suggestion and as such should be in the suggestions graveyard (erm.. I mean sub-forum) but if it could be left in general for a while to try and attain some responses it would be appreciated.
Mod Edit: Will move to suggestions and leave a shadow thread on 5/17