can I recover my lost data on android phone?

Options
Alexander772
Alexander772 Posts: 3
edited December 2016 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
Hello, I need help , I have MPQ on my Android-based phone, but I didn't back up my MPQ. My phone has been acting up and needs a wipe, a restore, and I've wiped my android phone, will I have a chance to to recover my lost data on Android phone?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello, I need help , I have MPQ on my Android-based phone, but I didn't back up my MPQ. My phone has been acting up and needs a wipe, a restore, and I've wiped my android phone, will I have a chance to to recover my lost data on Android phone?
    If your MPQ was not backed up to a facebook account, Customer Support may still be able to help you recover it. See the post at the top of this Bugs/Tech forum for the link to support to open a ticket.
  • protomik
    protomik Posts: 1
    Options
    First, you need to check whether you backed up the data. If yes, then it's easy to restore them. If not, then you should use some data recovery software to help you restore the deleted data.
  • Alexander772
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    Hello, I need help , I have MPQ on my Android-based phone, but I didn't back up my MPQ. My phone has been acting up and needs a wipe, a restore, and I've wiped my android phone, will I have a chance to to recover data on Android phone?
    If your MPQ was not backed up to a facebook account, Customer Support may still be able to help you recover it. See the post at the top of this Bugs/Tech forum for the link to support to open a ticket.

Thanks , I will look for help from support.
  • daidong
    daidong Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Of course, you can. To recover your lost data on your Android phone, firstly you need stop using it in case of data overwritten. Then ask a pro Android data recovery tool for help. With it, all lost or deleted data can be easily recovered. Just search it online by yourself.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It is relatively easy for Customer Support to restore your MPQ game. If you know your Agent Name, it is even easier. I'd recommend contacting them prior to taking alternative actions.