Daily log in catch up

insound0
insound0 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
Hi

Having recently started playing again i cant believe how far im back in the daily log in.

Maybe for players a certain way back you could implement a mild catch up. Like 20 straight daily logins get one free. This way new and returning players can at least feel like they are catching up.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks

Comments

• padei_panda
    padei_panda Posts: 55 Match Maker
    I support this idea.

I joined after ~300 days this game started, and have logged in every day ever since.
    That is 680 days straight!

I wouldn't mind having a catch up function so I don't have to wait 300 days to use the latest covers / goodies.

Please devs, please consider making a change for this !!
  • LuciferianX
    LuciferianX Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    I'd be content with 100 - 250 ISO-8 (when eligible) for a daily log in up to the current max. I get that people who have logged in every day should absolutely have the benefit of the free daily reward. I don't think that it should be rubber-banded for those who missed days (I'm currently almost exactly 1 year behind, and I was here when it started, so that tells you something). But getting to pay to catch up, especially if it's a low ISO-8 cost, would be ideal. 250 is the equivalent of a 2-star cover, which is easy enough for most people to get in 5 minutes. I would like to see/recommend:

1 day: 250 ISO-8
    10 days: 2,000 ISO-8
    30 days: 5,000 ISO-8

Thoughts?