Thanks d3 and mpq players

corytutor
corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Recently I posted concerning the passing of Living Legend. Thanks to the mpq community the post gathered enough up votes to gather the attention of the devs who have approached me via email.

With the approval of legend's family, which we have gotten, they devs have offered to create a pvp seed team bearing Living Legend's name.

Thanks to all who showed support.

Comments

• wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Very cool! The legend lives on!
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's a nice touch.

I hope they use random characters from his actual roster.
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    His favorites, believe it or not, we're gwen and cho. I'd love to see a team with either of these
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    THAT'S AMAZING!!! :+D
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    That's **** awesome
  • This is cool....the Legend Lives!
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    That is really **** cool.

Kudos, devs.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    corytutor wrote:
    Recently I posted concerning the passing of Living Legend. Thanks to the mpq community the post gathered enough up votes to gather the attention of the devs who have approached me via email.

With the approval of legend's family, which we have gotten, they devs have offered to create a pvp seed team bearing Living Legend's name.

Thanks to all who showed support.

Wow, that's really awesome that you put the effort into getting something like this done.

I don't post much but wanted to make this post.

Think it's great of the developers & community to pay respects to someone so well known in this gaming community.
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Much respect, look forward to seeing it in game. Very fitting tribute.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    As one of the commanders in the X men alliance, I would like to say that is awesome. Thank you so much.
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Very cool tribute. Look forward to seeing it in game. Also dig the fact his favorites was Spider-Gwen and Cho of all people.