A BEDTIME STORY - MARVEL INSPIRED :)

Options
“God I feel so dirty” I said to myself as I arrived back home. My day job as a mechanic was just over and I couldn’t wait to get in that door and have sexy time with my girl. Taking the dirty RAG from my pocket I cleaned my hands off. ”Honey I’m home” I called as I came through the door. No answer, STRANGE.
The tv was on, some CABLE show about the BLACK WIDOW SPIDER. MAN they creep me out. A “meow” interrupted me as I felt a brush against my legs. It was our little KITTY.PRYDE overwhelmed me thinking about how I rescued her from INHUMAN BEAST who thought it would be fun to hit her with a HAMMER. I got to her in time, she was so very LOKI.
My thoughts were squashed like a JUGGERNAUT as I heard moans coming from upstairs. Sexual moans. I could feel myself getting angry. If that **** has cheated on me again, I will rain down the APOCOLPYSE on her. I will get her in a DEATHLOK and strangle her. Ugh my head was THOR just thinking about what I was going to find upstairs.
I climbed the stairs quietly hoping she wouldn’t hear me on our creaking stairs, it was a LONGSHOT as they were very nosiy. “FANTASTIC” FOUR steps away from the top and I made a HAVOK of it. Without stopping I charged through the bedroom hoping to see this pervert INVADER and giving him a taste of my IRON FIST. “You better hope your INVISBLE WOMAN” I called out as I burst through the door.
I was severely going to PUNISHER if I caught her. My mind was blown at what I seen. My wife was cheating on me with another girl. “Nice” I thought, my wildest dreams coming true. “Can I join”?
The other girl was nibbling my wife’s ear like a SQUIRREL. “GIRL I want some of that”

TO BE CONTINUED BY YOU LOT “)

Comments

• DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This was done better a long time ago. Go check it out.
    I don't have the link, though.
  • This was done better a long time ago. Go check it out.
    no need to "go check it out" as i was the one who did it before icon_e_wink.gif
  • DirigiblePilot
    Options

Oh ha didn't know that. Well I suppose it's good that you didn't necro that one, then.
    Speaking of which, I shall henceforth cease to bump this one.
  • This was done better a long time ago. Go check it out.

Oh ha didn't know that. Well I suppose it's good that you didn't necro that one, then.

Wow, what an ****!
  • DirigiblePilot
    Options

Wow, what an ****!

Gee, no need to be so THOR. I assumed it was by a different person, and because this one didn't rank as highly in my eyes, I referenced it. I wasn't saying it just to be an ****. To Unwise- I am truly sorry, and I am glad to know that you are in fact very good at this little game!