Same person bouncing on a shield 7-10 times

JVReal
JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
This didn't happen to me, but has happened to others in various Battle Chat rooms, that people are getting excessive bounces on their shields from the same person, we're talking 7-10 bounces... AFTER shielding... from the same person.

It is believed this is a multiple mobile device cheat, where the game is loaded up on multiple mobile devices and the same account is synced, and they have the same player queued on these multiple devices, get them into cache, and then they can play through the fights on each device, and sync up with the server who doesn't check to see which device is sending the data. This gives the player the ability to hit the same account way more times than allowed on a single device, since he wouldn't be able to queue that player more than 3 times on a good day during a quick hop and after they're shielded.

If this is happening, this is not good, or right, and needs to be remedied.

Comments

• jdkrausey
    jdkrausey Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    This HAS happened to me and by a specific person whom I shall not name here. I have a screenshot to prove it! I have seen evidence of this from several others as well. This cheat/exploit has allowed them to get massive 4-5k scores in pvp events while others are significantly lower in score. I also believe this cheat has been used by others within this particular alliance. I'm told the developers are aware. Let's see if they handle it appropriately.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    jdkrausey wrote:
    This HAS happened to me and by a specific person whom I shall not name here. I have a screenshot to prove it! I have seen evidence of this from several others as well. This cheat/exploit has allowed them to get massive 4-5k scores in pvp events while others are significantly lower in score. I also believe this cheat has been used by others within this particular alliance. I'm told the developers are aware. Let's see if they handle it appropriately.
    You should submit the screen shot in a ticket to support. They can take a look and see if the player appears to be cheating, and also it will help them gather data to fix this.