Is it time to make Crash Of The Titans Daily?

Azoth658
Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
We have 32 4*s already with another one due this month.

The 3* daily node has 40 characters to choose from.

So I ask is it time for Crash to move to a daily activity instead of every 5 days?

They are possibly the most fun event of the game (apart from alliance events) and you have to wait 5 days between each bout and then towards the end of a cycle most (assuming here and I know it) people either don't have the character and if they do not strong enough to win so you end up waiting longer to actually play another crash.

I know people will say giving a LT each day is unlikely or too fast for 4* progression but bah to the naysayers.

Hope others share my view and the developers listen and give us a daily crash!

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Crash is definitely my favorite part of the game. I wish it happened more often! And now that we're in the third cycle, there are plenty of people who have powerful enough characters to handle it regularly.
  • Azoth658
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Crash is definitely my favorite part of the game. I wish it happened more often! And now that we're in the third cycle, there are plenty of people who have powerful enough characters to handle it regularly.

It just seems odd having such a long gap before these fantastic battles now that there is a huge 4* roster to make each battle different.
  • PeterGibbons316
    PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
    I love Crash, but I don't think we need the influx of 5*s that a daily Crash would bring.
  • Azoth658
    I love Crash, but I don't think we need the influx of 5*s that a daily Crash would bring.

What about changing the reward to a cover for the 4* you are using like the 3* mission?

A way to aid 4* transitioners instead of people trying to 5* transition?

You have to have a half decent 4* to compete this would then help players flesh those characters out.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe not a literal Crash event that rewards an LT, but how about some other super fun event that rewards lots of ISO or something else very useful?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Maybe not a literal Crash event that rewards an LT, but how about some other super fun event that rewards lots of ISO or something else very useful?
    have the fight every day. LTs rewarded every other day. the non-LT days award 10K iso instead.

= super happy player base.
  • Azoth658
    TxMoose wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:
    have the fight every day. LTs rewarded every other day. the non-LT days award 10K iso instead.

= super happy player base.

15CP a day? 10CP a day?

= Moderately happy player base icon_razz.gif