Acquiring 4*s in PVP

ladariusr1
ladariusr1 Posts: 12
Hey it's me again. Just making sure someone sees this

Right now as I look at PVP there is nothing to bust my butt for. The 4* character that you want is only for the number one person and considering the staggering amount of 4*s in the game and being introduced, only one person receiving the 4* is absurd. So I'm proposing that everyone in the top 10 of the leaderboard receive the offered 4*. It will definitely spread rosters out and make people spend more money trying to unlock slots for their newly acquired 4*s. Thanks for hearing a faithful player out in advance.

Yours Truly, Ladarius

Comments

• morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    What about the guaranteed 4* for the 1000 point progression in PvP? Also, the 25CP for the 1300 point progression is essentially a 4* as well.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm with morph. primary cover source for transitioners is 1K and then 1300, along with pve progression and the occasional 4* ddq day. if you're worried about t10, those 2 should be automatic, or at least on the table (my bracket t10 in fist is all ~4K+). I've made t10s, but can probably still count on one hand. the t10 of most brackets would love it, it would be more champ levels to their level ~300 4*s. the brackets have long past even that improvement in reweards.