Acquiring 4 Star Characters in PVP

ladariusr1
ladariusr1 Posts: 12
Right now as I look at PVP there is nothing to bust my butt for. The 4* character that you want is only for the number one person and considering the staggering amount of 4*s in the game and being introduced, only one person receiving the 4* is absurd. So I'm proposing that everyone in the top 10 of the leaderboard receive the offered 4*. It will definitely spread rosters out and make people spend more money trying to unlock slots for their newly acquired 4*s. Thanks for hearing a faithful player out in advance.

Yours Truly, Ladarius

Comments

• Runningwild
    Runningwild Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    I agree, it's quite a poor system at the moment. The 4 star progression as it stands right now is painfully broken. Unless you fork out ridiculous amounts of money to become 'elite' you have no chance. I might play now and then, but there's little to play for now knowing another 4 or 5 star will be around the corner..

I used to be able to look forward to playing the Legendary missions on DDP but now it's a pipe dream as the prerequisite characters are either not in my roster or only have one or two covers.