New daily-based event

veny
veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
Hey, while reading forum, i summed up things that annoy players the most: Lack of ISO, no new features, no reason to have/upgrade some covers (especially 2* and 3*) or even multiple covers.

My solution to this:
1st: Team Simulator
- You can join once per day
- You will participate with your whole roster - with all covers you have (the more covers you have the more succesful you should be)
- First, the weakest covers will fight, after being killed they will be replaced by the stronger ones up to the strongest
- About enemies - Each round will consist of random enemies (as usual). After being defeated, another random team will come, but this time, it will be stronger (higher levels).
- About rewards - For each round won you will get: 70ISO (round 1-15), 140ISO (round 15-25) 250ISO (round 25-50) or 500ISO (round 50+). Plus 2* token each 5 rounds completed, 10HP each 10 round completed and 1CP for each 25 rounds completed.

OR

2nd: Apocalypse (or some immortal villain like Galactus)
- Also once per day with whole roster
- Apocalypse will have 10 000 000 health and passive abilities. Your goal wont be to kill him but deal as much damage as possible. There will be reward tiers based on how many damage you dealt.
- Loot table should contain: 25 000ISO, 30 grey tokens, 10 gold (2*) tokens, 250HP, 5CP and 1 legendary token. For killing galactus you will get 10 000ISO and 1 legendary token.
PS: He will be imune against whales-whales-whales!

This feature should work like PvE SHIELD feature... it allows us to play on daily basis to get additional rewards, especially ISO. It should allow us to use as much covers as possible so having large roster and all covers upgraded should be a great way how to upgrade our ISO inflow.

Hope you like this icon_e_smile.gif
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Suddenreal
    Suddenreal Posts: 92 Match Maker
    I'm sorry, I don't really like the idea of endless waves. I spend enough time on PVE trying to get the perfect curve. I don't always finish the DDPQ in one go, but I play when I have nothing else to do. Making me play wave after wave until all my characters are dead will take WAY too much time, time that I don't have.

Also, replacing downed characters with stronger ones isn't very appealing to me either. The way to play this game is to get the best team that works well together. Throwing together three random characters and hope for the best isn't a fun way to play.

I do like your idea of a boss fight, though, but I would only use one team of three characters (like a normal boss fight). If they're downed, fight a node and then try again, until you fought about seven times and claim your reward.