Ant-Man vs Jean Gray how did you do

Options
13»

Comments

• motownjunkie
    motownjunkie Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    I beat her first go with my 5/2/5 level 172 icon_antman.png - I finally got my second 5* from the legendary, icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.pngicon_e_biggrin.gif

I finally feel like the 4* progression is going well, I've won every single 4* DDQ this time round, but I think that run is coming to an end - my icon_starlord.png is only 4/2/2.
  • ragnarady
    ragnarady Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    Made it on my fourth try @2/3/1 lvl 131. +2b/p, +2all, +50% g/b damage boosts, denying green and purple. Got my first blueflag.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_spiderman.png (stun for 1 turn and 133 damage - so much fun, wow, but I think I shouldn't complain though icon_e_biggrin.gif ).
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Took my all my health packs and more but finally downed the woman:

Lvl 111 - 2/1/2 build

All I can say is get Pym's Particles out early then Ants, Ants, Ants whenever you can whilst denying green and purple.

I just chipped await at her till death didn't even build enough AP to use Grow.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've been trying many times with my 4/1/0 but couldn't beat her :/
    I'm sure I did it last time... However don't remember how - it has to be big luck I guess icon_razz.gif
  • azmadu
    azmadu Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    This was really tough for me as my Antman is only lvl 115 4/0/2 and I nearly exhausted all my boosts of all combinations to beat JG, but I did it after about my 8th or 9th try.

I think once I got purple trap tile out, and had enough in reserve to fire off 'Grow', that put her hp down to below mine (3500 or so) and all the strike tiles from ants were invaluable, as were the attack tiles.

For my trouble I was rewarded a red Red Hulk cover (now at 3/1/1) so not too bad icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    Won on my first try with a 5/3/5 level 206 Antman. Boosted match damage, all AP and blue/purple. Got purple off and slowly whittled her away. Easy peasy.

So I'm not sure why the legendary token punished me with a Totally Lame Hulk cover.

That's what I got too! Hot dogs!
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Options
    I hit her with so many Ants. The board was very purple dry, so neither of us got off our purple's for a long time. She was close to getting her green power off, but by that time I had more than enough blue to steal those tiles.

In the end, the ants killed her before I ever grew. 180 5/3/5.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Managed to barely squeak out a win with my 4/2/1 lvl 152 Ant-Man. Came a long way from my 2/2/0 that couldn't do the job last time! Got a Kingpin purpleflag.png cover for my troubles.