Bigger rewards for Gauntlet for full completion?

jtmagee
jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
The Gauntlet is extremely challenging and time-consuming. What this post is about is proposing higher rewards for those who complete the entire Gauntlet, as in fully completing each mission. Knowing how they hand out ISO, I have two propositions.

There are 405 matches to be played total for all three difficulties. Let's say each one takes five five minutes. Most take longer the higher you go. But let's just say five minutes.

405x5= 2,025. That is in minutes, or roughly 34 hours. Now let's say you work a 40-hour work week. That's over 3 DAYS committed to completing the entire PVE and your normal work life.

Let that sink in for a second.

My suggestion for completing each Gauntlet, what I think would be fair and what the company would consider fair, pending they forget the status quo.

Completing each progression in a Wilderness Survival:

My vote: additional 5k ISO. What d3 would say: leave as is.

Completing each pregression in Alpine Tactics: 10k ISO
What d3 would say: 5k

Completing each progression in Global Domination: 25k ISO
What d3 would say: 10k ISO

Thoughts?

Comments

• wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    So you mean completing each node exhausting all rewards?

I don't think that's intended. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should do something. I'm pretty sure the reward availability is to keep the luck element in, not an assumption players will complete that. Adding a reward at the end would only incentivize players to do something they don't want them to do to begin with.
  • Gari
    Gari Posts: 92 Match Maker
    In case people forget, there were better prizes then. The last node gave a cover. A lot of things have been nerfed, galactus style events also gave many tokens then.