Jessica Jones 4*

Options
JarvisJackrabbit
JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
edited May 2016 in Speculation and Concepts
Okay, seriously, there's a second season on its way coming out right before Defenders on Netflix, so where's her presence on MPQ? She's the only one of the main MCUTV characters not in the game (except Agent Coulson).

One of her abilities would obviously be a nuke of some sort because of her super strength, and she could also have something like a self stun+team heal because of her comics counterpart deliberately backing away from superhero life.

Any other ideas or opinions?

Comments

• JarvisJackrabbit
    Options
    Also, you've gotta love the "J" alliteration in her name. icon_razz.gif
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    Options
    Would it be too convoluted for her to have an invincibility countdown tile, during which she tanks all tiles, which would create protect tiles upon reaching zero?
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They did say that it was an oversight not to add her when the TV series first showed up as they had other characters on the line and then it was too late to be relevant. I fully expect that she'll be added when the second season comes, or even later this year if she has a significant role in Luke Cage's series.

All I want for her is to have a passive that always places a strike tile at the beginning of the turn if there not one, to join the Luke Cage and Iron Fist's Club. Hopefully her other two powers will be active blue and red to make a perfect rainbow too! It thematically works too, the red power being a reference to her super strength and the blue one to her P.I. skills.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    They did say that it was an oversight not to add her when the TV series first showed up as they had other characters on the line and then it was too late to be relevant. I fully expect that she'll be added when the second season comes, or even later this year if she has a significant role in Luke Cage's series.

All I want for her is to have a passive that always places a strike tile at the beginning of the turn if there not one, to join the Luke Cage and Iron Fist's Club. Hopefully her other two powers will be active blue and red to make a perfect rainbow too! It thematically works too, the red power being a reference to her super strength and the blue one to her P.I. skills.

My only problem with this idea is that to be a perfect match with IF & LC, she should be a 3*. Now I know the devs have said they think that there are enough 3* characters already.

Personally with the increasinng flow of 4* coming into the game, a few new 3* would be a nice change of pace.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    First, one of the greatest characters of all time. Second, if they give her a "PTSD" power i will make it my mission to max her out no matter what * she is. Third, they should make a Killgrave character that makes your own team attack you, but JJ is immune.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First, one of the greatest characters of all time. Second, if they give her a "PTSD" power i will make it my mission to max her out no matter what * she is. Third, they should make a Killgrave character that makes your own team attack you, but JJ is immune.
    Also a power where she pretends to be under his influence.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Jessica Jones one of the best chars of all time, ****!?!?!?!

Man, more likely, one of the most boring. Marvel has started giving her a little bit more character lately, but for a long while she was just famous because Purple man use her for a year, and because she was the mother of Luke Cage child icon_razz.gif

PS: The TV series is good, but in my opinion it is because Killgrave is a very interesting villain, she is still a bit boring icon_razz.gif
    PS: Oh and please, dont bring her to the game, there are a lot of chars we still dont have that are much more interesting
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Polares wrote:

Jessica Jones one of the best chars of all time, ****!?!?!?!

Man, more likely, one of the most boring. Marvel has started giving her a little bit more character lately, but for a long while she was just famous because Purple man use her for a year, and because she was the mother of Luke Cage child icon_razz.gif

PS: The TV series is good, but in my opinion it is because Killgrave is a very interesting villain, she is still a bit boring icon_razz.gif
    PS: Oh and please, dont bring her to the game, there are a lot of chars we still dont have that are much more interesting

Have to disagree polares in her early comics she was pretty risquee in both character and story content.

Agree on the series though, I like krysten Ritter but the series was getting boring till Dr who showed up
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moderator note: moving this thread to the "Speculation and Concepts" subforum of Characters.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I posted a speculative build for Jessica Jones a while back : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=38299

She's a good fit for Cage/IF mechanically; one power ended up being a lot like Drax's Red.