General MPQ Questions you want answered

PuceMoose
PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I know we have another thread for "questions for the devs", but I wanted to make one for general questions about MPQ, especially for those of us like me who are not up to speed on most of the comic lore. Movesets that seem off, suspiciously absent characters, animations, misplaced character affiliations, etc.

I'll start with an easy(?) one.

icon_mrfantastic.png

Okay, what is happening here? It looks to me like we are looking at the crotch of a thong-wearing woman. Isn't this Mr. Fantastic's icon? What is it trying to represent?

Comments

• Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542

icon_mrfantastic.png

Okay, what is happening here? It looks to me like we are looking at the crotch of a thong-wearing woman. Isn't this Mr. Fantastic's icon? What is it trying to represent?

A thong-wearing woman, yeah...that's my first thought too...

For myself, did we ever hear why some (or all) devices have the vertical, blueish letterbox lines in the display? Used to be full screen back in the day.
    Sorry, I now realize that's more of a dev type question..
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    I've always seen that as his torso being stretched out.
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Puce Moose wrote:
    I know we have another thread for "questions for the devs", but I wanted to make one for general questions about MPQ, especially for those of us like me who are not up to speed on most of the comic lore. Movesets that seem off, suspiciously absent characters, animations, misplaced character affiliations, etc.

icon_mrfantastic.png

I will never look at him the same way again.