Better Slice Divisions PvP

Failbot
Failbot Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
I understand that 4* should be relatively rare, but I'm stuck in a place where I can't even get them in PvP and don't have time to alter my sleep schedule for a week in PvE.

In PvP only one player is given a 4* cover as rank reward. That's whatever. The problem I have is I can't even reach 1000 and these whales are hitting 4000+. In a regular PvP event.
The 5*s broke everything, including PvP rank systems.
Why isn't there a way to separate these people? They make it impossible to progress. These people aren't on my level. They aren't even close. Stop sticking me in their realm. I don't want it.
You'll drive people away from playing if they can't actually earn anything.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Failbot wrote:
    I understand that 4* should be relatively rare, but I'm stuck in a place where I can't even get them in PvP and don't have time to alter my sleep schedule for a week in PvE.

In PvP only one player is given a 4* cover as rank reward. That's whatever. The problem I have is I can't even reach 1000 and these whales are hitting 4000+. In a regular PvP event.
    The 5*s broke everything, including PvP rank systems.
    Why isn't there a way to separate these people? They make it impossible to progress. These people aren't on my level. They aren't even close. Stop sticking me in their realm. I don't want it.
    You'll drive people away from playing if they can't actually earn anything.
    The thing you need to consider is that these crazy scores help bring up the scores of everyone else, you included. You may not be able to win against them directly, but someone will be able to beat them and score Points, and then someone beats that person and scores Points... eventually someone you can beat will get Points too.
    That said, I get how frustrating it can be to not be able to progress. That's not the fault of the high level players though. Keep building your roster and sharpen your tactics, and eventually you'll be able to hit 1000 Points.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    actually i queue and beat some of the very top names in the game that are at those crazy scores. most of them bake for all to partake, if you can find them. and it only requires being in position and looking (skip iso) at the right times.