4* DDQ Order

Cartoon Face
Cartoon Face Posts: 103
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So it looks like Fury is the next up for DDQ again this coming week. Am i right in thinking that the order that once was; is no longer being used?

The below has been used twice now give or take some of the newer 4*

Any particular reason its changed or reset but missed Xforce?

1 - Xforce
2 - Fury
3 - Invisible Women
4 - Hulk Buster
5 - Xpool
6 - FThor
7 - Electra
8 - Ant Man
9 - Star Lord
10 - Professor X
11 - Kingpin
12 - Carnage
13 - Thing
14 - Falcap
15 - Jean Gray
16 - WWM
17 - 4Clops
18 - Rulk
19 - X-23
20 - Ghost Rider
21 - Howard The Duck (Probably a one off)
22 - Chulk
23 - Miles Morales
23 - Venom
24 - Nova -
25 - Spider Gwen

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    From the sneak peek thread:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Confirming that Nick Fury is correct. The change is intended.
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Nellobee wrote:
    Will there be an XFW one soon, however?

Yep. One is still planned for this month.
    Could mean they are just delaying Wolverine. In fact, considering the DDQ order hasn't changed in forever I would guess that the rest of the list is in fact unchanged.
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    From the sneak peek thread:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Confirming that Nick Fury is correct. The change is intended.
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Nellobee wrote:
    Will there be an XFW one soon, however?

Yep. One is still planned for this month.
    Could mean they are just delaying Wolverine. In fact, considering the DDQ order hasn't changed in forever I would guess that the rest of the list is in fact unchanged.

X-Force Wolverine patch likely incoming prior to his DDQ?
    Only reason I can see for changing it?

I hope so as I find him pretty weak and never in my team (I don't have a strong X-Force Pool yet)
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Once you roster a usable OML, there is almost no reason to play XFW. Maybe they are going to try to rejigger XFW to bring him back up to the rest of the 4* tier and make a reason to use him again. I've been using my 6 cover OML so long that once I finally champed XFW I was like "meh, that was a waste of iso".
  • Cartoon Face
    If only they changed his green power back to gain AP again, maybe just maybe people would use him again. We can dream icon_lol.gif
  • Quebbster
    madsalad wrote:
    Once you roster a usable OML, there is almost no reason to play XFW. Maybe they are going to try to rejigger XFW to bring him back up to the rest of the 4* tier and make a reason to use him again. I've been using my 6 cover OML so long that once I finally champed XFW I was like "meh, that was a waste of iso".
    I have relied on my X-force Wolverine for a long time and been quite happy with him... but now that I finally got a red OML cover I decided to try him out. I don't see myself using X-force much in the future, unfortunately.
  • Quebbster
    If only they changed his green power back to gain AP again, maybe just maybe people would use him again. We can dream icon_lol.gif
    Green never gained AP, it just did more damage prior to his downgrade. Black did earn AP, and that was probably a bit overpowered...
  • Azoth658
    Quebbster wrote:
    Green never gained AP, it just did more damage prior to his downgrade. Black did earn AP, and that was probably a bit overpowered...

Yeah I remember facing XFW and getting destroyed until the nerf.

I'd be happy if they just buffed his green back up and black didn't gen AP still.
  • Cartoon Face
    I cant see the AP generation being a problem any more. With the likes of IM40, FThor rotation it shouldn't really effect game play that much.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster wrote:
    madsalad wrote:
    I have relied on my X-force Wolverine for a long time and been quite happy with him... but now that I finally got a red OML cover I decided to try him out. I don't see myself using X-force much in the future, unfortunately.

Pre nerf XFW was my highest 4* with 5/1/1. That 5 Green was destroying everything I came across. It was what helped prop me up. I had him maxed to the number of covers I had and rode that wave as long as I could. The nerf hurt real bad. Then OML came along.

Please D3, please take XFW out of the corner.
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Reverting the nerf to his green would be enough to make him pretty scary again, the damage on it is laughable for a 4*.

There's really no reason not to, they've shown us through the various new 4* releases post nerf that level of damage to AP ratio was actually alright.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    One fight was skipped to put in Howard for Duck Season, most likely they are skipping one to put things back on track.
  • Quebbster
    OJSP wrote:
    Maybe they've got a different opponent planned for him? one that's not out yet?

Maybe they want 3* Cyclops to fight someone else... perhaps someone harder to beat.. icon_e_smile.gif
    Seems unlikely if Wolverine gets his fight "this month", as War Machine is the only 4* left to release this month. Theoretically they could update his abilities in the next patch though...
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I basically never use xfw unless he's required for pve.

OML 4 life!

But I still championed xfw.. I like the champion prizes!
  • AE_Fios
    AE_Fios Posts: 39
    Make XFW Great Again?
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    A nice group tinkering on the bottom 4*s would be nice. XFW could use a tweak, but TA Hulk and IW (and possibly others) would be nice to see fixed.
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Slightly off topic...but wouldn't a simple "good" fix for 4* Wolverine be to have his Yellow trigger from being destroyed by his own Green/Black. Seems pretty weak that he can destroy his own tile. Maybe it could heal and do the damage if he destroys it with an ability.
  • Azoth658
    Spiritclaw wrote:
    A nice group tinkering on the bottom 4*s would be nice. XFW could use a tweak, but TA Hulk and IW (and possibly others) would be nice to see fixed.

Whoa calm down TA Hulk needs a nerf not a buff! He currently can use two of his abilities. I think they need a you can't use his green whilst there are 3 red tiles on the board and you can't use his blue whilst there are 3 yellow on the board.

We all know TA Hulk is way over used and an instant skip in PVP because he takes down anybody with his OP abilities icon_lol.gif

We have seen a couple of characters changed in 3* land over a few months maybe we are going to see a couple of 4*s get changed.

I do hope he is getting a buff and we see some of the other 4 stars bought onto a fairly even playing field. TA Hulk needs the health regen restriction removed and he might then be playable.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe they're playing this rotation on shuffle. I'd actually appreciate that. The last one got pretty demoralizing toward the end, with a bunch new characters a row. I know it all works out about the same in the long run, but it was still frustrating to have all of the new (in other words, weak since they're still at 1 to 3 covers) in a row.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Esheris wrote:
    Slightly off topic...but wouldn't a simple "good" fix for 4* Wolverine be to have his Yellow trigger from being destroyed by his own Green/Black. Seems pretty weak that he can destroy his own tile. Maybe it could heal and do the damage if he destroys it with an ability.

Since Deadpools tiles can be programmed to go off no matter what destroys them, this should absolutely be the case for XFW's recovery tile.
    The point of it is that interupting him when he's trying to heal makes him lash out. Oh, but interupting him by blowing up the tile doesn't do that, apparently. It only counts if you match it. Weird.
  • Leugenesmiff
    Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    What week was Iceman? I didn't see him on the list in the first post, unless he's WWM, who's that?
    Thanks