D3 Go! Blog: MPQ Podcast 'Puzzle Warriors 3' Interview

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi there, MPQ fans.

Have you tuned your ears to The Puzzle Warriors 3 podcast yet? If not, you're missing out on some fun, informative and chuckle-inducing chat focused on Marvel Puzzle Quest.

And today, on the D3 Go! blog, we've posted a chat with The Puzzle Warriors 3 team that we hope you'll enjoy reading.

You can find it RIGHT HERE.

MPQ COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT: PUZZLE WARRIORS 3 PODCAST
Quote:
"D3 Go!: How carefully do you plan out each show? It sounds like you arrange a schedule beforehand?

Craig: Heh, I do write a template/script, but generally I don’t get it done until about two hours before we record. We generally record on Wednesday nights and then post new shows on Thursday.

Ray: I compile listener comments on Wednesday afternoon, it has become a featured part of the show as we love to hear from our listeners and always encourage comments.
"

Comments

• Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Great show, great guys. The show is even better if your name is Jeff!
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Big fan, I look forward to it on my commute home on Thursdays!
  • Steellatch
    Steellatch Posts: 85 Match Maker
    I wish Hi-Fi had responded to their requests for improvement.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Gratz on the publicity boost by D3 icon_e_wink.gif
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Congratulations, Puzzle Warriors, and thank you very much for highlighting the annoying way we have to sell covers, the ISO shortage, and the levelling of characters. These are all things that are sorely in need of improvement and have been requested for a very long time.
  • Dark Nova
    Dark Nova Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Great to see D3 giving these guys the recognition they deserve! Craig, Ian and Ray just vocalise the thoughts of every player out there, adding humour where it counts to create a hugely entertaining podcast. No matter how frustrated I get with the game, I realise that it's nothing compared to the frustration that Craig generates within Ian, so it puts everything back into perspective! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Go Team Jeff!!