Phoenix purple attempting to convert already red tiles

Smudge
Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
Pretty much as the title states. When you use Phoenix's purple power to convert basic tiles to red, it sometimes attempts to convert basic tiles that were already red.

Comments

• ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    i had an alliance mate saying his phoenix converted a critical to red. have also seen the red bug too.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had this happen too since the last update. A fix would be nice.
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Her AP values have been bugged for a few months now as well.

If you're fixing this issue than can you PLEASE address the AP transformation costs?

6AP red instead of the current 9AP.
    8AP Purple instead of the current 7AP.
  • Phoenix red also counts my countdown tiles too when determining if black attack tiles need to be placed.
  • tbighead21
    tbighead21 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    That's a pretty big Nerf for Phoenix.
  • burrich
    burrich Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Noticed it happening on my Phoenix as well after the last update. On 5 pink, it is regularly picking up reds to change. This does have a dramatic impact on how effective that power is.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    I only have one cover for Phoenix's purple, so she is only converting 3 tiles at this point. It's pretty bad if I can notice it on only 3 tiles converted...
  • EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Definitely happening. The rate of Crits developing or March 3 reds from Phoenix purple decreased significantly due to it overlapping existing red tikes
  • westnyy2
    westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Also seeing the same as everyone else. While slower countdown tiles is a bug, this is a nerf and needs to be fixed asap.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi everyone,

We hope to push out a fix for this on Thursday or Friday. Thank you!
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

We hope to push out a fix for this on Thursday or Friday. Thank you!
    Thank for fix! What about Red OML? He's also got big nerf with bug icon_e_wink.gif