Civil War Node Values

PeterGibbons316
PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I have the boss health and totals for each round (below), but does anyone have the node values by chance?

Trying to devise optimal play strategies for round 2, but need the node values to test a couple theories ahead of time. Thanks!
Round	    Health	  Total
1	         6,122	  70,000
2	         9,100	 120,000
3	        12,000	 350,000
4	        14,939    880,000
5	        19,289	1,800,000
6	        28,402	3,000,000
7	        41,868	5,500,000
8	        61,213	9,000,000

Comments

• Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Node values did not depend on the round you were in. They changed with each new refresh ("wave"). During last few refreshes the nodes were worth a lot of points (I think about 5-6k per node with 24h left, over 11k during the last one)
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Piro_plock wrote:
    Node values did not depend on the round you were in. They changed with each new refresh ("wave"). During last few refreshes the nodes were worth a lot of points (I think about 5-6k per node with 24h left, over 11k during the last one)

I think OP was saying how much "big" head node was worth not opening nodes.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Piro_plock wrote:

I think OP was saying how much "big" head node was worth not opening nodes.

No, Prio_plock answered the question asked. In boss battles, the central node is always worth points equal to damage you do to the boss.
  • LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    Why bother?

I can almost guarantee you that they will "Tweak" all of the values.

I doubt they actually wanted anyone to finish both sides
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't think they're bothered by what the top 1% does, particularly if they have to coordinate and play very hard in order to do it.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since this is about optimizing Boss event play, I figured this is the right place for this question. Does anyone know what happens when multiple people are all hitting the boss for the "finishing blow" at the same time? Obviously this is inefficient since even if the points go through to the next round you are losing out on the extra health/points of the next round's boss. However if the points don't even go through it could be a pretty big issue. Just looking at rounds 1 and 2 - if you have all 20 members join at t=0 and hit the boss immediately, you either completely lose out on ~52k (20*6.1-70) or you miss out on ~27k since 9 people could have waited a couple minutes for rd 1 to finish and then hit the rd 2 boss for 3k extra.

Overall I don't expect this to be a huge factor in determining if you can finish off both sides of CW, but it's possible that inefficiencies add up to the point of meaning extra clears are needed, and some teams went down to the wire to finish.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 664 Critical Contributor
    If the round ended, those points go towards the next round.