Extra Players Listed In PvP

Knyghtmare
Knyghtmare Posts: 71
Problem: Our alliance (S.H.I.E.L.D) has 22 members. In the Cold War PvP, it shows 22 members, with the bottom 2 (Jeremy0116 and roronoa) not being in our alliance. If you need pictures, email me and I'll be glad to send them.

Knyghtmare

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the alliance score report shows everyone who scored points for your alliance during the event, but your final alliance score and ranking are based on the roster at the end of the event.
  • Knyghtmare
    They were never part of S.H.I.E.L.D .
  • BlackSheep101
    I think pending players are included, for some reason. So if they attempted to join and then were rejected or moved on...
  • Knyghtmare
    They were not pending players.
  • Knyghtmare
    I just realized how curt that sounded. I apologize. Has any other alliance had this problem.

Knyghtmare
  • BlackSheep101
    No worries here. I'm just out of ideas. I expected someone with more experience managing an alliance would have chimed in by now.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've seen this before in PVE and PVP. The main question though, do these extra players also receive the alliance rewards at the end of the events? If so, they may be onto a bug
  • Knyghtmare
    Pongie wrote:
    I've seen this before in PVE and PVP. The main question though, do these extra players also receive the alliance rewards at the end of the events? If so, they may be onto a bug

I'm not sure if it did or didn't. It did go away eventually.