"challenging fun!" or "a tale of the gauntlet!"

2»

Comments

• Miztiq
    Miztiq Posts: 23
    Vhailorx wrote:
    Miztiq wrote:
    Unpopular opinion, but I actually enjoyed it (pre-patch). Full 3 star roster (2/3 champed), sprinkling of 5s and no usable 4s. No winfinity. Global was about 320-365.

That's a fine opinion. What 3* teams did you use to get through?

Patch, Loki, OBW
    Patch, Loki, Squirrel Girl
    Patch, Squirrel Girl, Doc Oc

Phoenix, GSBW, SWitch
    Even a 1 cover Phoenix works as she tanks all but blue for the other 2 and does double their match damage.
    Witch feeds BW's deceptive tactics which counts as Phoenix' match damage. Chains with a crit tile did ~8k dmg. Used some crit boosts. Best I got was 11k.
    Sniper rifle gets rid of annoying tiles.

Various combinations of Cap, KK (5/3/5), Cap Marvel, IM40 and Vision. Usually included Cap Marvel for AP generation - against high lvl enemies and/or strike tiles she made AP most turns. Stuns came in handy.

KK, Beast, Gamora
  • Ryudoz
    Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Finally cleared Gauntlet for the first time. I'm a 3* player desperately clawing (and failing) my way into 4* land. I have a number of 4* but only 3 use able (XFW, Fury, Baglady), so I surprised I was able to do it. I ran pretty much all Loki/DD/XFW (295/245/215) and cleared with only using 2 whales (both in the 3rd sub, the Venom node and one other early on).

I don't really feel like it was worth it though. I got one cover (I could use, hello Bobby), lucked into 3 CP, and yet there's tons of iso I won't ever claim.

I feel like I've been had.