4* cyclops yellow power

Oldboy
Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
Is not increasing the stated AP in the power description.

It stated that Red AP will be produced when i matched team up tiles but i didnt get any Red AP or any other colour for that matter.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    If there is a tie for your team's strongest color the AP generated by "strongest color" abilities will be randomly chosen from the tied colors. If one of your strongest colors corresponds to a passive power that might explain why it looks like you didn't gain any.

The devs have shown no interest in fixing or even acknowledging this bug so it's best to learn to live with it.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    @ck - the bigger problem is when there is a clear strongest color. most teams out there are cyke/other and a very small percentage of the players are using 2 players at similar levels. they're either using cyke with jean/rulk or with OML. none of those are anywhere close to 'tied'. there have been other reports of the bug even when there is no tie, and THAT needs to be addressed asap, because it's really damaging the effectiveness of certain powers and not acting like intended at all. the tie situations could (not should) be discounted as a tie and let rng decide which, but a clearcut strongest color should not be acting any other way.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suspect this is another instance of the bug described here. It probably generated AP in another color you weren't paying much attention to.

However, since you explicitly state that it generated no AP, I'm not going to merge the two. It could be that there's a second bug.