Yelena Belova

Options
imstuck
imstuck Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
This mission needs to be redone, it's listed as Easy, but it's the only one that I have run into so far that keeps trouncing me. The reason is the 2 level 27 muscle cards that are there. I start off well but the Threaten ability of the Muscle is what wins the fight, and not the level 40 character. Their ability snowballs badly, especially if you can't clear the tiles that create the threaten tiles, or the threaten tiles quickly enough.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Welcome to MPQ. You'll face a lot of Muscles when you play, at increasingly higher level, and yes, their Threaten can make short work of a game.
    Yelena Belova is possibly the weakest character in the entire game, so it speaks quite a bit about the capability of Muscles that even she is dangerous when paired with them.
    Best strategy for tackling that node is probably to bring a lot of board destruction (Juggernaut, Storm, Hawkeye) and/or stuns (Black Widow, Spider-man). Keep leveling your characters up and you'll get through it eventually!
    Oh, and go for Yelena first Before taking out the Muscles. She's easy to KO and the strike tiles are not quite as scary when the enemy team cannot move the board.