I think I am the Undefeated MPQ Boss Battle Champion

Colognoisseur
Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I think I am the only player who has finished round eight of every boss battle in MPQ so far.

I know in the second run of Ultron I was part of one of two alliances which finished. 40 people total

It seems in Civil War there were only three alliances which finished both sides. 60 people total

As far as I can tell I am the only player in both those groups. Unless there were name changes or mercing in Crewsaders or Lock and Load I am unaware of.

Happy to share the spotlight if that is true.

I know I couldn't have done it without my teammates Deadpools Tacos for Ultron and KA Jedi for Galactus and Civil War. I m lucky to have motivated players around me

Ultron, Galactus, Iron Man, Captain America.....next! Bring it on.

Comments

• Dekliko1978
    Dekliko1978 Posts: 93
    Congratulations Master Jedi Colog!

I think you indeed might be the only one, I 'only' did 2 out 3 but we were fairly close with CW. But glad to see you still rule the MPQ world!
  • ViralCore
    ViralCore Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    Explain to me why are you trying to take sole credit for something you did as a team? *scratches head*
  • Gari
    Gari Posts: 92 Match Maker
    ViralCore wrote:
    Explain to me why are you trying to take sole credit for something you did as a team? *scratches head*

Something called ego?
  • Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    by Gari » Tue May 10, 2016 3:34 pm
    Something called ego?

Come on, do not be like that; he needs the Alliance mates to clear all 16 levels so he reaches last boss and defeat it.
  • slf03c
    slf03c Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    XMen One also finished both sides of Civil War, so the number for the latest jumps another 20
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    slf03c wrote:
    XMen One also finished both sides of Civil War, so the number for the latest jumps another 20

I think that somebody from XMenOne might have also finished Ultron Run 2 as well.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Next boss battle, MPQ VS Colog (heretofore known as Apocalypse).

Lets make it happen!! icon_lol.gif
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Malcrof wrote:
    Next boss battle, MPQ VS Colog (heretofore known as Apocalypse).

Lets make it happen!! icon_lol.gif

Whales whales whales icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    ViralCore wrote:
    Re-read... IMO, still impressive if he's the only one who has done both.

It's like a QB winning the Super Bowl 3 years in a row with different teams... Sure, you could knock him and say "but your team won, not you," but it's still impressive.