Scaling is broken

Warbringa
Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
Developers....your scaling on the Gauntlet is broken. I have been able to complete the Gauntlet for the past several seasons. Normally the first Wilderness event is easy for my 3* developed roster, the Alpine second event is more challenging but still very fair and the final global domination is very difficult but eventually able to complete.

This time around the scaling is ridiculous as I am already facing level 240+ opponents by the end of the Wilderness event!!! This is scaled up way, way more than past seasons and is unreasonable for my roster. In addition I only have one character boosted above level 180 due to the horrible selection of characters you chose to boost and that is Loki himself at level 263 (which isn't very helpful).

I will not be able to complete this gauntlet which makes me very unhappy since I really, really look forward to this event every time. The Civil War event and this event brought me back to playing recently on a more consistent basis but now I think I will change my mind after seeing this. You have the ability to look at my roster....you tell me how I am supposed to be able to compete in this event with this scaling....I would love to see you guys try and do it....that would be the only entertaining thing about this event.