ISO from Facebook?

morbo
morbo Posts: 7
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I've got about 200 friends on Facebook, and most of them play this game.

I send ISO to many, many people every day. I receive ISO from exactly two of them. The same two guys. Every day. No one else.

What's going on? What am I missing?

Comments

• Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Happened to me as well, it's a bug I guess. Delete everyone and start over is my only suggestion. I now only share within a group of 10 and it works well enough.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    i would start over and just friend like 10 people at most, i've found that's the best way to get consistent rewards
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it safe to say that something is wrong with the Facialbook rewards thing. Long ago, I created a Facialbook account for the sole purpose of sharing rewards in MPQ. At that time, I linked up with my alliance mates and a few others; a total of about 25 people. Since then, I've joined a Facialbook group for the same express purpose, and have linked up with at least 150 more people. However I only ever receive rewards from the same group of about 25 people, give or take a few.

Whatever it is, don't count on it ever being addressed. That's the way things (don't) work around here. Gotta keep churning out those 4* and 5* characters that no one is ever going to use, right?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have hundreds, maybe thousands of fb mpq friends, but it only lets me send to around 100 of them. I've asked them to fix this. They haven't.

It's annoying because of the 100 I can send to, there are around 20 who are friends irl, so I don't want to delete them, but they have the game and don't play it, so it still keeps making me send them gifts. So basically I have around 80 fb friends who are very lucky because they receive gifts from me all the time, while the rest of my mpq friends don't.

I wish that it would just go down the list of my mpq friends alphabetically and send each one of them a gift in order, instead of just being a limited random pull.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Yes, there is something wrong with it and they blame Facebook.

I have a FB account specifically for this game. I have over 500 "friends" on it from my alliance and FB groups dedicated to doing this very thing (sharing across accounts so daily players give out gifts to their "friends"). Though I have 500+ friends that are ONLY from these play groups or my alliance, the app on FB says there are only 70 people who play.

So, either it's borked, or the 430 other people on FB don't know how to adjust their security setting to allow the app to see me, or something. Though it says I know 70 people who play, I only receive gifts from about 20 of them (mostly the people in my alliance).

It's bogus.