Vault/Non-Vault Event Tokens Not Consolidated

Talus9952
Talus9952 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
Are vault and non vault event tokens tracked separately now? The last hulk event was a non vault, and the hulk event before that had a vault. My stockpiled tokens are tracking these separately. is this intended functionality?

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, they have been from the beginning. They will not run vaults for PVE that feature new character releases, instead you have to hope for the .2% chance from a non-vault token pull.
  • Talus9952
    Talus9952 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    DeNappa wrote:
    Yes, they have been from the beginning. They will not run vaults for PVE that feature new character releases, instead you have to hope for the .2% chance from a non-vault token pull.

That didn't answer my question. My question was if its intentional for me to have a stockpile of 2 different hulk event tokens. I currently have 13 tokens for non vault, and 16 tokens for the vault. My expectation was that, after the last event, i should have 29 tokens of the non vault variety.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, they have been tracked separately since event vaults became a thing. Your non-vault tokens will never become vault tokens.