Forum Thread

aesthetocyst
aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
edited May 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Forum Thread

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I tried to convince my Mom that she'd dig Civil War (she's here for a visit), but I think she wants to see Keanu. That umm.. doesn't sound too bad, actually, as we both kind of enjoyed the trailer.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Hey, at least the forum hasn't mentioned that thing about the game. If we can hold off until the devs go home tomorrow, we can expect that the thing will be in effect for the whole event instead of getting a midday over correction like last time.

Nothing to see here.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    the dev will wait till they are off for the rest of weekend, before scaling get to "crazy" range, and then monday say they are "working on it".
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just remember to bring your mother a bottle or 2 of wine this weekend. Why you might ask, because you are the reason she drinks silly icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am taking my Mom to see Civil War to make up for the full day I did grinding MPQ last year icon_lol.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    My mother complains I miss/skip mother's day. My wife is fine with missing this made-up, invented by the card companies holiday.

I like the sarcasm! Although I should point out (sarcastically) that no time is given off for this "holiday" - their new character events often -somehow- fall over 3-day U.S. holiday-time given weekends.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    I will present with severe IBS on an 8-hour basis.
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    My mother complains I miss/skip mother's day. My wife is fine with missing this made-up, invented by the card companies holiday.

I like the sarcasm! Although I should point out (sarcastically) that no time is given off for this "holiday" - their new character events often -somehow- fall over 3-day U.S. holiday-time given weekends.

If it makes you feel better there was a Monday holiday just past in the UK (5/2/16 for you weird Yanks), and another at the end of the month (5/30/16, god it feels weird typing it that way), which coincides with the second run of CW.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mattjimf wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

If it makes you feel better there was a Monday holiday just past in the UK (5/2/16 for you weird Yanks), and another at the end of the month (5/30/16, god it feels weird typing it that way), which coincides with the second run of CW.

Reminds of when I visited the US as a fresh faced 21 year old. Of course I was asked ID for hooch so presented my passport, was told it must be fake as there aren't 22 months in the year *facepalm*