CW: Alliance Contribution not showing locked-in team

Sidlon
Sidlon Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
When the Civil War event started today, my alliance had 20 people join the event and all played the Iron Man side.

4 of those went somewhere else for the Hulk event end, so we replaced those with 4 more visitors.

Now the Iron Man score page is showing the scores of the 4 newcomers (most of whom happen to be playing the Cap side) and not the 4 who locked in earlier. So I see my alliance having Cap progress points that I don't believe are real.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Is it safe to assume this is only a bug with the view and that progression rewards will be based on the locked-in team?

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    You have to look at player rank, not alliance. The alliance shows members of the alliance. Only player rank will show the locked players with the downside being that you can see your standing, those around you, and top 10, but you can't scroll through the players to see their individual scores.
    And if you see small progress on the other side, your team members may be using the small missions on that side if they are missing required characters on the other side in order to unlock the boss. It works, I checked first thing. You just have to remember to go back and fight the correct boss.
  • Sidlon
    Thanks for pointing out the Player View, that gives a somewhat incomplete look at how your locked-in alliance is doing.

I realize it may not be easy to fix the Alliance Rank view, but can we agree it should be showing your locked-in group rather than your alliance's current members?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    No. Player view should just be scrollable. Alliance is alliance.
  • Sidlon
    True. If Player view was scrollable in boss events, the Alliance view could go away.

The current boss event UI is a but of a odd combination, and has to be confusing to a lot of people.