Can't match fortified TU tiles? [Black fortified tiles]

GuntherBlobel
GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
Has any one else found that Cap's fortified tile acts like it has no color when it's white (TU tile). It's like Silver Surfer's black hole: can't be matched.

Maybe it's actually coded as another color, like yellow, but looks white. Anyway, tell me I'm not crazy.

Edit: Black fortified tiles look white to me.

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do you mean you used Ms. Marvel's yellow and it converted his countdown to a team-up? I wouldn't be surprised if that caused a bug.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another possibility: was it actually a locked Team-Up tile, not a fortified one? If Cap's side used a Quicksilver Fists of Fury Team-Up, it would have locked one Team-Up tile (hazy white visual effect) which would correctly be unmovable.

Boss Cap only fortifies countdown tiles, and nobody creates Team-Up countdown tiles.
  • zodiac339
    And now that it's mentioned, why isn't there already a hero that makes team up count downs? I'll have to think of something for the speculation section.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    image.png

Ok, It's black. Not a bug, just a little confusing.
  • zodiac339
    Yeah, once I actually fought him, I saw how confusing it is too. It's like Galactus and the cosmic tiles, with the color so covered up, it becomes a lot harder to figure out where the matches are.