Civil War, are you missing essentials? Try this...

Natsufan01
Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
According to what my alliance has seen, if you're missing an essential on one side, beat the node on the other side. After doing that, it appears to unlock the boss on both sides.

So Team IM is you're main side. You're missing Mr Fantastic, but you have Sam Wilson Captain America. Play Sam Wilson's node on Team Cap's side, and go beat the boss on Team IM side.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be how it works, but it's working this way now.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is in fact exactly how it's supposed to work. The caveat is that you don't get the points for the side you want.. You get the points for the other side. But it's better than not being able to have that extra fight!
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    The main boss fight is where the real points are anyways, so this is good to know... but you mean we could've relaxed during 7 days of Hulk PVE for that Winter Solider cover? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    This is in fact exactly how it's supposed to work. The caveat is that you don't get the points for the side you want.. You get the points for the other side. But it's better than not being able to have that extra fight!

Yeah, you miss the relatively small points for the single node since they apply to the other side, but the points from the boss still apply to your main side if that's the boss you beat.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Good idea. Thanks for the tip!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tatercat wrote:
    The main boss fight is where the real points are anyways, so this is good to know... but you mean we could've relaxed during 7 days of Hulk PVE for that Winter Solider cover? icon_rolleyes.gif
    Unless you don't have Quake (like me), and if Quake and Winter Soldier nodes line up... your hosed for either one. I should be getting a Winter Soldier though from PVE, whew!