So how many clears can someone drop?

Ctenko
Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I realise we don't know all the Tier health levels yet. But we can extrapolate. And You need effectively 21000000 (Million) this time. (20720000)

So how many times can say someone waste clears on the opposite team?

I think on Galactus, you could only miss 48 attempts? Either opponent takes more total than Big G to put down. So If we could figure it out boards? Thanks.

Comments

• LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    Unless you are 100% confident that no one else in your entire Alliance is going to drop a clear then I'm not sure you should waste any of your clears on hitting the other side.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    as stated before, unless you are missing an essential for one of the nodes on your chosen side, you should be hitting all the nodes on your chosen side.

If you are missing any essentials, save those for last, and clear the mirror node on opposite team to unlock the bosses, then go back and fight the boss of your chosen side. The points you gain from unlocking the boss and beating him for your team are worth the loss of points for the node you could not otherwise do... and miss out on a boss clear.
  • Ctenko
    It's more that we have two people in our alliance doing the other side, and they've done all 12 clears over there, finishing off round one of Cap. And I'm just wondering, if they do this say... 4 Times each. Well that was all the clears that we can miss. I'm just trying to do the math so I know when I am forced to Jump. Can I clear round seven and KNOWING I can't clear round eight, do I then defect, and see if I can't at least score myself and my team a Flaptain?
  • Ctenko
    Also wondering How many Clears a person can drop to reach the last progression rewards at all, assuming they start from First round. People who wait 2 hours and get to start on Round 4 might be less mindful of this. But my first six clears only netted about 60k. And it looks like I might not have too many clears I can skip at all if I hope to get Max progression rewards.