Node Locks in Civil War????

nbperp
nbperp Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
At this point in time, I've played all 5 nodes (and hit the boss 6 times). Sometime during that, my alliance defeated Round 1. And yet, all of my nodes are currently locked. Is that right? Shouldn't the nodes I locked during round 1 now be available to me in round 2?

Comments

• Cabol
    Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    I could be mistaken, but they should stay locked until the reinforcement timer goes off every 8 hours regardless if you advance to the next round.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    As in the Galactus event, the side nodes unlock on 8 hour intervals independent of when you clear them. The boss fight unlocks 8 hours after the last time you beat it. Finishing a round does not unlock additional fights as it did in the Ultron event.
  • Tarheelmax
    Tarheelmax Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, this is a reskinned Galactus, not a reskinned Ultron. Galactus didn't reset by beating a round. In the long run, it's helpful for the people that get locked out at the beginning. So they don't show up 30 minutes late and miss personal rewards on rounds 1-4.
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Devs did say In a post that round completion would not unlock nodes. Same as in galactus. Ultron event is only one that ever did what you speak of.
  • nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for setting me straight. I'll stop panicking and keep waiting. (sigh)