NEW HERO : FITTED KITCHEN MAN

Options
MPQ have release a new hero, only available at the weekends when no mod's are around

The 4* FITTED KITCHEN MAN

Comes in either Classic Mahogany or Stainless Steel.

Featured powers include:

When FKM matches 3 black tiles, he gets another 3 tiles to tile the floor with.
6 blue tiles stored unleashes Tapped Out: Floods the board with broken tiles nobody can match
12 red tiles unleashes Plumbing Power, where he doesn't show up at all.

To be featured in upcoming tournament: Women Belong in Kitchens

edit: go make me a sandwich

Comments

• Oh man, I'm in tears right now. This is priceless. But I suggest plumbing power be modified and renamed to 'crack exposure.' This will cause all tiles to temporarily change to white as you are blinded by his crack, forcing you to make a move blind while you regain your vision... When you've regained your vision, a countdown tile will be created that will cause you to "go blind" again when it goes off as you are haunted by the nightmares of fitted kitchen man's horrific crack - the tile will reset and repeat indefinitely until destroyed by a match
  • This hero is not nearly annoying enough to do justice to the forum spam.
  • I would have liked one of his powers to be a passive, where Fitted Kitchen Man randomly put in some fitted tiles every few turns that have 595 defense, including strike tiles from his hometown Gloucester that seem to be perfectly fitted into tiles, giving it some Newcastle flair, spicing things up.
  • 4****: fitted kitchen sinkman (Glasgow)

Health: 9001

Colors: black/blue/purple
    Crit tile: 3
    Environment tile: 4.5

Black: spambot
    Passive- when fitted kitchen sinkman is defeated, spawn 3 black 3 turn countdown tiles. When activated, fitted kitchen sinkman is revived with 50% health.

Lvl2: spawns 5 tiles.
    Lvl 3: spawns 7 tiles.
    Lvl 4: drop countdown tiles to 1 on weekends and 2 on Fridays.
    Lvl 5: black tiles overwrite other black tiles including attack and strike tiles.

Blue: Http://
    Passive- fitted kitchen sinkman gives an informative link that gets harder to avoid the stronger his power is. Adds a hyperlink where fitted kitchen sinkman's name is.

Lvl 2: makes all friendly player's names hyperlinks.
    Lvl 3: makes all friendly and enemy names hyperlinks.
    Lvl 4: makes all blue tiles hyperlinks.
    Lvl 5: makes all blue black and purple tiles hyperlinks and makes disables the menu button.

Purple: Lies
    Passive: what those other competitors say about us isn't true, (Glasgow) fitted kitchen sinkman has the best fitted kitchen sinks. Tile damage is increased by 5% when the opponent uses a non-(Glasgow) kitchen sinkman character.

Lvl 2: 10% up.
    Lvl 3: 20% up
    Lvl 4: decreases damage by 10% for non-(Glasgow) fitted kitchen sinkman opponents
    Lvl 5: decrease damage by 20% for non-(Glasgow) fitted kitchen sinkman opponents.
  • Effing genius.
  • Hahaha It's threads like these that keep me coming back to the forums. icon_lol.gif
  • If it's not Scottish, it's ****!
  • I think you forgot...Act now and you get not 1 but 2 fitted kitchen men for 4 low payments of 900 hero points.