Possibly the best non 5* token streak?

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I pulled 7 20cp tokens.. wanting to maybe snag a 5* cover or some daisy/puns before all the new stuff was in there....

6 out of 7 pulls were Nova.. and a champ level 295 for IMHB.. guess who gets champed next..

If a streak is going to happen, at least it's someone i want! (and yes, 2 of each color)

Nova was 4/4/4 before this, put him @ 4/4/5 for his DDQ , rest of the covers wait for champ levels.

2yy9iOO.jpg

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    I pulled 7 20cp tokens.. wanting to maybe snag a 5* cover or some daisy/puns before all the new stuff was in there....

6 out of 7 pulls were Nova.. and a champ level 295 for IMHB.. guess who gets champed next..

If a streak is going to happen, at least it's someone i want! (and yes, 2 of each color)

2yy9iOO.jpg

And I was talking about your good luck pulling coves in another thread... I officially hate you icon_e_wink.gif

Great pull, I would really love to get at least 1 or 2 before the DDQ4 for Nova.
  • PeterGibbons316
    PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
    Awesome. That's the kind of **** that makes you rethink where you want to spend your ISO for the next 2 weeks.
  • Malcrof
    Awesome. That's the kind of tinykitty that makes you rethink where you want to spend your ISO for the next 2 weeks.

He was level 70, had enough iso to bring him to 174 (saving some for pvp skips), with Hulk ending, 1 more offseason event, LR's and Civil War coming, i should champ him in time.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    I, officially, hate you too. I have two, strange, streaks going: Im 3/12 on "new" LTs with all three being Goblin Y, while 1/47 on "old" with it being SS B. In that old batch....I had 7x Cho, 4x Mr unF, a couple Elektras....but only ONE baglady! (Im trying to be positive....leave me to my misery).
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Congrats! It's really nice seeing someone get lucky like that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find you in-game so I can beat your team and feel better about my bad Legendary pulls! Haha

TheDude_Abides
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    And I was excited it only took me 153 taco tokens to get Nova from my taco vault. Nice pulls!!!
  • Malcrof
    zonatahunt wrote:
    Congrats! It's really nice seeing someone get lucky like that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find you in-game so I can beat your team and feel better about my bad Legendary pulls! Haha

TheDude_Abides

If that is your IGN, i know you well lol, have seen you hit me many many times icon_lol.gif Bring it!
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Malcrof wrote:
    zonatahunt wrote:

TheDude_Abides

If that is your IGN, i know you well lol, have seen you hit me many many times icon_lol.gif Bring it!

Yup! That's my current IGN. I actually signed my previous post with it because I figured you'd recognize me. Haha. I've tried very hard not to ever double-tap you, because I like your posts here...but if I have, sorry, it'd only be because their targeting function sucks and you were probably the only option worth anything at the time! See ya on the battlefield. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Congrats! Far better than my luck today. A purpleflag.png 4pool. And my current is already

4 redflag.png
    3 blackflag.png
    5 purpleflag.png

Either other cover and I could have championed him. Super frustrating. icon_evil.gif