Battleworld

Wondabread
Wondabread Posts: 7
With so many making comments about the game growing stale, I thought something that would freshen it a bit might be a live challenge 1v1 arena.

Just like other app/games..chess, checkers, words with friends..that have 2 people playing each other, it would be cool to have a challenge system to play your friends.
It could be season long, records kept, iso earned. No AI involved, a time limit for moves and if your time expires, you forfeit your turn. You could choose to have the match count in your season standings and receive iso/points for the arena or just play for fun to try out different character setups and combinations either against a live player or the AI in which you choose your team and your opponents.

I think we can all agree that with the recent influx of characters, iso is much needed and the value of it in terms of buying a lode is far from financially sound in terms of what you get for your money.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be fun to battle 1 v 1 of the same character, so that way it's purely strategy (and board luck) that wins, not simply the fact that one character is better than the other. Or at least both characters need to be the same tier.

Basically I wouldn't want one character to be matched with another character that automatically can easily stomp all over it.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Having it linked to season would be too easy to abuse. If there were rewards, they would have to be specifically for that mode.
  • Wondabread
    Wondabread Posts: 7
    Not linked to the overall season points but rather another area where points can be accumulated, or just a "practice" area to try out different combos much like BOP but not with all characters at 550. And I may have misspoke with the 1v1 thing. What I meant was 1 live player vs another live player using their chosen team of 3 characters.
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    A nice idea for MPQ TWO
    Something new for a new game when this one colapse under its own weight...