14 Legandary Tokens

jki_23
jki_23 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
At the end of the season, i have 3 LT and 220 CP to pull. I was really hoping for more OML. My OML is at level 390 4/3/2 and my Phoenix was 2/3/2.

My pulls are as following:
LT
purple phoenix
red hulkbuster
yellow the thing

CP
yellow the thing
red miles morales
red hulkbuster
blue professor x
purple phoenix
yellow fury
red the thing
red surfer
blue mr. fantastic
blue jean grey
yellow the thing

so three 5 star in 14 pulls. I shouldnt complain at all as my phoenix is now 2/5/2 and my surfer is 3/2/1. But pulling surfer really sucks. Your hopes were so high when you see the purple 5 star icon but ended up with a surfer.

Comments

• mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    All season long not 1 single 5*. I'd love for a red phx cover to make her 2/1/1 or even 2 oml red/yellow to make him 2/1/1 but all the 4* helps. Just need major iso now to lvl my 4* up
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    jki_23 wrote:

But pulling surfer really sucks. Your hopes were so high when you see the purple 5 star icon but ended up with a surfer.

Nice pull !

This is what I have been saying for a while, it is so damn difficult to pull 5s, that when you pull a SS you are really sad (my totals are 11 SS, 10 OML, 8 Phoenix, so I know what I am talking about). They NEED to but him ASAP, he is a joke like that, raise damage/heal and lower black cost or raise the number of charged tiles x2

I have also seen that there are two groups of people the ones that pull a lot of Phoenix purples (lucky ones) and the ones that pull a lot of Phoenix greens (not that lucky), it is really curious. Of course, I am in the green group icon_razz.gif (in my case she is 5/1/2)
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey, at least your Surfer cover was red. Mine's like 3/0/3 or something, dude is good for nothing except taking hits.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've had runs of 70+ LTs with no 5*s. I'll be happy to get SS's over nothing.
  • laughingMAN
    laughingMAN Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Polares wrote:
    I have also seen that there are two groups of people the ones that pull a lot of Phoenix purples (lucky ones) and the ones that pull a lot of Phoenix greens (not that lucky), it is really curious. Of course, I am in the green group icon_razz.gif (in my case she is 5/1/2)

I see that my 1/2/4 Phoenix makes me a special little snowflake, lol.
  • Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    It's only natural you get fancy covers when you open elegand tokens!
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:

Hahaha, yeah that's the good thing about the internet, it is so big, that there is always someone that will prove you wrong icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Polares wrote:

Mine's 0/1/5, so. . .

I opened 64 tokens a few days ago and only pulled 4 5* covers. Silver Surfer may be a big disappointment compared to the others, but a couple more of his covers would have made me happier than a 6% pull rate did.
  • laughingMAN
    laughingMAN Posts: 65 Match Maker
    stowaway wrote:
    Mine's 0/1/5, so. . .

The good news is that green is the one you get for free on day 910. = p
  • DCUDCU
    DCUDCU Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    3/14 5* is higher than the expected 10% average = which would be 1.4.

I've had alliance mates who have gone 30 tokens+ without 5*.