Where can I find real time slice status data?

kitaru
kitaru Posts: 9
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Good morning/afternoon everyone,

I was wondering where I can find information about how many people are in a particular time slice at any given time. Apparently there are Alliances that give this information and other people say "on the forums" but I can't seem to find the information anywhere. Could someone please help a newbie out and point me in the correct direction? I missed the Hulk event when it first opened and I really want Bucky so I don't want to join a slice where I'm already 10k+ points in the hole.

Thanks!

Comments

• JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    It's reported by players, so it's not strictly real-time (and may not cover your target slice), but see the "xxx Bracket Size" threads on the MPQ Events, Tournaments, and Missions board (https://d3go.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=20).
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    kitaru wrote:
    Good morning/afternoon everyone,

I was wondering where I can find information about how many people are in a particular time slice at any given time. Apparently there are Alliances that give this information and other people say "on the forums" but I can't seem to find the information anywhere. Could someone please help a newbie out and point me in the correct direction? I missed the Hulk event when it first opened and I really want Bucky so I don't want to join a slice where I'm already 10k+ points in the hole.

Thanks!
    Lots of Places on Line to find the info. Most big alliances track that as well as some general rooms too.