Sell TUs we earn for ISO

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
We should be able to sell the TUs we earn for some amount of ISO. Just the ones we earn, not the ones our alliance mates give us.

I win so many 1* TUs from PVE that I will never use. It would be nice for them to be useful somehow!

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Its difficult to quantify the value of a TU, but they are willing to put a value on boosts. (Because they sell them.) Since they are willing to put a price on a boost for us to 'buy' them then they should be able to put a price on boosts to let us 'sell' them. (If we can't sell them then doesn't that mean they are worthless - in which case why try to charge me to buy them.)

I guess the flaw in combining our arguments is this: putting a value on them for the purpose of sale should imply that they could value them for purchase? And that gets incredibly weird if now I can by Jean Grey, or even Modern Widow TUs from a TU store. (There are lots of matches were I would gladly do this...)
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Well... not ISO, but XPs for covers... that would make much more sense and it could add some teamwork to alliances.
    I would say XPs for covers = 2*TU level, so if you get 3* Thor level 160, you can use this TU to give your 3* Thor 320XP, fair enough i think.