Targetting Issues

Options
shteev
shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
The AI has targetted my creature with a Swell of Growth.

I've also seen it use numerous negative-effect spells on it's own creatures (e.g. Scour from Existence, Stonefury)

Comments

• shteev
    Options
    Also, several times I've seen the AI target my Planeswalker with Lightning Javelin when I had a 3 toughness creature in play... the last time was right at the start of the game, both players on close to full health, when I had a War Oracle that had not yet attacked. Killing the Oracle is surely the correct play!!

Later on in the game, when it was a 15/15 creature with Regenerate:5, *then* he decided to shoot it with a Lightning Javelin.
  • PapiLouis4
    PapiLouis4 Posts: 113
    Options
    shteev wrote:
    The AI has targetted my creature with a Swell of Growth.

I've also seen it use numerous negative-effect spells on it's own creatures (e.g. Scour from Existence, Stonefury)

maybe its all part of their taqctics??? O_o ive used mantle of webs on an opponents creature before

but it was a drana and i really wanted her dead and making her block was the only option i had icon_e_wink.gif
  • shteev
    Options
    A couple more...

AI played Sure Strike on my Kytheon's Irregulars, and so it's attacking creatures (Volcanic Rambler and Acolyte of the Inferno) wer both killed.

AI played Outnumber on it's own Abbot of Keral Keep, killing it.
  • shteev
    Options
    This is the best one yet....

AI gave it's own Dwynen flying with Stratus Walk and then killed it with Plummet...