Miles Morales Overwritten invisibility Bug

Darkoes1
Darkoes1 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
I was playing with my 2/2/2 Miles, at two covers of his purple, he creates a web tile when he goes invisible. I used the ability and it created the invisibility tile and then the web tile formed over it cancelling the invisibility.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have had this happen 4 or 5 times now, it seems if there are not many purple, it is almost a certainty. Easy fix though, just change order of operations and do web tiles first then invis.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, I've also had this happen to me during this run of the Hulk.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hey all,

Starting after tomorrow's daily patch, this should no longer happen.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hooray! Thanks, Anthony. Invisible Woman had a similar issue. Will that be fixed by tomorrow's patch as well?
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Hooray! Thanks, Anthony. Invisible Woman had a similar issue. Will that be fixed by tomorrow's patch as well?

The fix for that went out on 4/20. Surprise!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    How is the patch structured then? Invisible first, then web tile any random tile other than the invisible?
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    JVReal wrote:
    How is the patch structured then? Invisible first, then web tile any random tile other than the invisible?

Correct. That ensures that if there is only 1 purple tile on the board that the invisibility tile will be placed first then any other random basic tile can become a web tile.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Um, I just used Miles purple and he created a bunch of web tiles, then tried to create his invisibility on a purple tile that was already webbed. So he didn't go invisible. Might want to look at this some more.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Orion wrote:
    Um, I just used Miles purple and he created a bunch of web tiles, then tried to create his invisibility on a purple tile that was already webbed. So he didn't go invisible. Might want to look at this some more.

We didn't have a daily patch yesterday. There definitely will be one today.

I apologize for the confusion.