Terrible customer service.

Options
Yesterday afternoon I purchased some hero points (Logans Loonies) and was charged for the purchase but never had the points applied to my account, I sent in a trouble ticket and have yet to receive a response or the points. If this is indicative of how future purchases are going to proceed I won't be buying anymore, has anyone else had similar problems?

Comments

• Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Do you play on pc or mobile?

They have problems with tokens disappearing recently, so they might be more busy than usual.
  • just give it some time, they are pretty good but I'm sure they are busy.

it took 1 day for them to get back to me.
  • My experience has been 2-5 days on a proper response. You should receive an automated email back immediately that they received your response though.

if you didn't, I would try to mail them via this address: mobilesupport@d3p.us

Make sure you put in your in-game username.
  • Still haven't received any word from the developer, I think I'm done with this game hopefully I can get Google to refund my money. Hopefully this issue doesn't happen to anyone else.
  • I finally received a ridiculously short and inane reply to a ticket I opened on 2/14. I had to send several follow up emails only to get brushed off, so yeah I would say their customer service is pretty bad.
  • Good for you. I paid USD50 and it has been more than 2 weeks with no responses except ticket numbers.
    MikeHock wrote:
    I finally received a ridiculously short and inane reply to a ticket I opened on 2/14. I had to send several follow up emails only to get brushed off, so yeah I would say their customer service is pretty bad.
  • I had an issue with the valentines day iso purchase, sent an ingame ticket and then saw on forum that I should send email instead. Got fixed within 12 hrs. Be sure to send pvp name and player id with email and receipt screenshot if you can.
  • I did all that, I just got fed up yesterday and requested a refund from Google.
  • Oh, then that sucks. By that I mean the customer service, typically when we pay for something some service is usually provided in addition to the product. Hope they get their stuff together before these become a habit
  • Acid jazz wrote:
    Good for you. I paid USD50 and it has been more than 2 weeks with no responses except ticket numbers.
    MikeHock wrote:
    I finally received a ridiculously short and inane reply to a ticket I opened on 2/14. I had to send several follow up emails only to get brushed off, so yeah I would say their customer service is pretty bad.

I sympathize, acid jazz... I do. I just kept sending follow up emails every few days. I don't know what your issue is, but you could dispute the charge with your credit card company.