Season 27 and Civil War

DrNitroman
DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Will Season 27 run in parallel with Civil War events or will it start later after the war has ended?

I can't really remember how the season interacted with Galactus or Ultron events.
I guess lot of us are planning to create special temporary alliances for the Civil War (choose your side! icon_e_smile.gif ) therefore this might have an importance

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Civil War starts in the off-season. Join a temporary alliance, start Civil War, go back to regular alliance, start playing season events. Shouldn't be an issue.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    DrNitroman wrote:
    Will Season 27 run in parallel with Civil War events or will it start later after the war has ended?

I can't really remember how the season interacted with Galactus or Ultron events.
    I guess lot of us are planning to create special temporary alliances for the Civil War (choose your side! icon_e_smile.gif ) therefore this might have an importance

civil war runs may 5 to may 12

season ends may 8... two off season events may 11 and 13th so war will be over before the season starts... NOW the 2nd running will take place during the season
  • Quebbster
    slidecage wrote:
    DrNitroman wrote:

season ends may 8... two off season events may 11 and 13th so war will be over before the season starts... NOW the 2nd running will take place during the season
    Season ends tomorrow, not next week. Season 27 should start next weekend, the day after Civil War starts.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I sort of suspected they may run a little "mini-season" (week long? two weeks?) for Civil War, but sounds like only the pve is the media tie-in (along with four new characters, "horray".)
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    DrNitroman wrote:

i think 2nd run may 26th, idk if that is in season week.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    I sort of suspected they may run a little "mini-season" (week long? two weeks?) for Civil War,

I was wondering if they would do this yes, a kind of special 'mini season'. But probably not.
    I guess we will have to do some juggling if we want different groups for civil war event and for usual pvp season and make sure the right people start the event together then head back to their initial alliances icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Quebbster
    slidecage wrote:
    DrNitroman wrote:

i think 2nd run may 26th, idk if that is in season week.
    Season 27 should end on May 29th, so it should be at the end of the season.
  • Soitswritten
    Soitswritten Posts: 102
    The real question is with Hulk ending during offseason will Winter Soldier go into LT's? Or will they make us wait the entire next season? Probably the latter for no apparent reason.
  • Quebbster
    The real question is with Hulk ending during offseason will Winter Soldier go into LT's? Or will they make us wait the entire next season? Probably the latter for no apparent reason.
    New characters aren't added to tokens until after their introductory PvP, so I don't expect Winter Soldier to be added this time.
    If they run War Machine's PvP in the next off-season both Rhodey and Bucky might be added to tokens in season 28.