edited May 2016 in Roster and Level Help
12 3* champed
18 more ready to go

covers in queue:
7x Falcon
5x She-hulk
6x Cap Marvel
2x DD, spiderman
1x hulk, mystique, vision, sentry (hah!)

enough Iso to champ any 2.

or should I wait and work on more of the top 15-20 as they come around in DDQ?

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    depend on how close your non-champed top-tier are and how far off their ddq day is to fill your needed hole. marvel and hulk both deserve consideration. I have maxed hulk but not marvel. marvel is on the short list if I ever get back to doing 3*s again. if dd means doom, might consider him too. she hulk is not far behind them. the rest are completely optional. also depends on how your 4s are progressing. if you are hitting 1K regularly and reaching pve progression. hold off because your 4s are right around the corner from needing millions in iso. if you aren't doing that yet, putting more in 3s makes sense.
  • NNCSavage
    NNCSavage Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    added roster link to sig - oops!

Hit 1k in 4 of 9 this season.
    2 more at 999 and 998 and another I had the final match loaded but tied up in a pve clear.

made pve prog in ever event since i came back a couple months ago.

sitting on 950 CP and 18 LT. was champing 3* to add LTs and in time get 4* covers
    was not sure if 5* will break pve scaling (i think it wont at this point?)
    also hearing it might be time to start opening with OML % drop impending.

real problem is ISO, of course.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I know some are still needing covers, fist, cage, witch all are no brainers to max. your panther is at 13 covers and to me he's just under that elite tier and worthy of championing. there are some other useful characters (torch, hulk) that are not must-have requirements but are nice to have maxed. truthfully your 4s have a long way to go. you likely have a couple of boosted champs most every week so a 5* shouldn't really affect scaling much and then you could see how your 4s might shake out.