Roster priorities advice

Options
metallion
metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Need some advice on where to spend my ISO. For the longest time my plan has been to max out and champ every single one of my 3*s before moving on to 4*s since I could use the LTs that the 3*s give, but recently I've been having some second thoughts on whether this is the way to go since my remaining 3*s are pretty much bottom tier guys.

My current roster situation:
8 3*s not champed (140: icon_colossus_new.pngicon_punisher.png , 120: icon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png , 100: icon_ragnarok.png)

My one and only champed 4*: icon_ironman.png

And my other 4*s with enough covers to be worth leveling:
lvl229 icon_wolverine.png 5/5/3
lvl190 icon_nickfury.png 5/5/3
lvl160 icon_invisiblewoman.png 5/3/5
lvl150 icon_deadpool.png 5/4/3
lvl140 icon_elektra.png 5/4/4
lvl90 icon_professorx.png 4/1/4 (this is the only 4* with less than 10 covers I've ever considered leveling)

And maybe worth mentioning, I also have a 5* icon_jeangrey.png (2/1/4) still untouched

The rest of my 4*s are all less than 10 covers, so the above 4*s are the only ones worth leveling to me. Given that only Deadpool (and maybe Charlie for PVE) can be considered top tier, should I leave my 4*s alone first and continue with my mission to max out all my remaining 3*s just for the LTs? Or should I even start to take a look at my Phoenix even though she isn't that evenly covered?

Comments

• PeterGibbons316
    Options
    XFW and XFDP pair well together and are worth champing. XFW gets a lot of hate because he got hit hard with the nerf bat and is pretty squishy, but that duo is great for climbing PvP and for PvE as well - not many health packs used.