Request: Sales for Civil War event please.

kensterr
kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Thank you for your kind consideration. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    I know I would probably make a purchase during this event... Especially if the vaults look great.
  • kensterr
    Joining buy clubs would be great for this as the packs will contain 10% chance of getting 5* Cap or IM. If I understand it correctly, Cap or IM will be the only 5* in that pack. So its 10% for Cap/IM vs 3.2% for any 4*.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    I'm sure they have one lined up. With civil war the movie coming out and the huge mpq event and all the new characters that will need roster slots, I wouldn't be surprised if the sale was scheduled before the event.

People give mpq too little credit. They'll see. The forthcoming sale will show they really do care about their playerbase and want them to have fun in this huge marvel event in which all eyes will be on them.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Not that I wouldn't like a sale, but you give a sale when you know people aren't interested in buying. I think there will be lots of people interested in buying who will buy.
  • kensterr
    If there was a sale people will tend to buy more.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wasn't there a sale 2 or 3 weeks ago? That was it. That was the pre-Civil War sale.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    They wont do that during the event. They won't want people locked into their alliance? They will want buyers clubs. Can you do that during an event?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tony Foot wrote:
    Can you do that during an event?
    Sure you can.
    Once you start the even with your "real" alliance you can jump around as much as you like, your points count for the alliance you started the event with.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    I doubt it. Players will be spending a lot for this event. Sale or not. of course, they might surprise us and have one anyway. But again, I dou t it.
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    I know this is way easier said than done but it would have been cool to get some sort of code on any Civil War movie tickets purchased which could have been redeemed for some HP or an equivalent currency in all of the other Marvel mobile games.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well if you fall for this, jumping on a sale to roster a bunch of characters released together, don't cry in a few months when this becomes the norm.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Eh, that would be a mixed bag. Regular PVE events with progression based awards that include 4* and 5* covers would be nice.