Plea for the May community video!!

Options
wymtime
wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Dev's,
This is a plea to you that the May community video is not just about the new avilable War event. The Cival War event is something that you have worked really hard on and I am personally hoping it runs as smooth as it possibly can and is as fun as you hope it will be. It should be really successful and from the video looks like some new challenges.

The reality is we have a ton of other concerns that have not been addressed. See link https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42966

As a community please look to answer some of our question in the video. Just posting about civil war will just feel like you are brushing off our questions and concerns and avoiding the problems we see in the game.

Please D3 make the video the right way

Comments

• stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes, please. And I'd add an extra call to tell us, explicitly, what will happen with Legendary tokens (pull rates, the day, nay the minute things roll over) when we get a seventh 5* character added. We were all expecting another 5* soon, but I don't think any of us were expecting two at once, and it would be nice* to know if pull rates in Classics will be diminished, or if a third token type will be added.

* And by "nice" I mean "if you spring something on us before I get a chance to decide whether I want to open my hoard, it will be a rage quit situation."
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Who says there's going to be a May video?
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah. My guess is there is a video coming. They'll talk about the new 4 characters coming, walk through the new event, show a little bit of footage, and then have some throw away line about upcoming changes that they're super excited for but can't talk about right now. Then we'll see them again in October. Maybe.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Skygazing wrote:
    So this tells me we should all dump the forum and go to Reddit to hear from the devs? And silly me thinking that is what the forum was for